Monday, August 15, 2016

Book Review for Refrain by Kennedy Ryan


*** THE FULL SERIES IS ONLY $.99 EACH ***
My Soul to Keep: http://amzn.to/2aT5pSQ
Down to My Soul: http://amzn.to/2bgvPUb

REFRAIN
by KENNEDY RYAN

People dream of a love that runs deep. So deep it feels like it's always been with you, just waiting for the person who'll own your heart and soul forever. So few ever find it, but for Rhyson Gray and Kai Pearson, happily ever after was only the beginning...

One of the biggest rock stars in the world and one of the brightest rising stars make a life together. Sometimes it's glamour-filled days and blissed out nights, but it's mostly staying true in the too-bright glare of the spotlight. It's long stretches where the road is lonely and the work is hard. It's living in a love that's the safest place you know even while danger lurks at your door.

Book 3 of The Soul series is an emotionally-charged epic conclusion that had to be told and should not be missed for fans of this series and this couple!

◆     ◆     ◆     ◆     
REVIEW: 5 STARS
"I'm already inside of her in the way that truly counts, already occupying her soul."

I have loved this series since I first started it and I must say, she's never let me down. This series is honestly one of my favorites of the year. I ~love~ their love. OMG....this is where I attempt to not sound like an idiot explaining how fantastic this book was, as well as the whole series. 

Have you ever felt a love so powerful that you have no words to explain it? I think that's how I feel their love makes me feel. It's static....it's live, it crackles. It's ever present, and there is nothing Rhys won't do to make Kai feel his love, or the magnitude of his love. I loved how possessive he was of Kai. It's the purest form of love I've ever read. I truly enjoyed their story a lot. I just want to shake everyone and throw books at them, telling them to READ THIS SERIES!!!

Aside from being an extraordinary and beautiful love story, Kennedy's words are lyrical. They are smooth and they flow effortlessly. I kid you not, I sighed throughout while reading their story. The way Rhys talks to Kai, the way he holds her heart within his own, it literally makes me catch my breath. Seriously, lyrical. It's the kind of love story that wraps you up, heart and soul, and cradles you as you read it. <sigh>

Is there drama in this book? Yes, sure. That is a little something they have to deal with, being in the public's eye. Is there beauty in the words? YES. It is constant. It is real. It is PURE. I really feel like this series is a slow dance with my heart....one of the easiest love stories to read where they are so intimate with each other on such a deep level, it's almost a crime to be 'watching' them. Rhys can't be close enough, touch her enough, show her enough. It's on such a visceral level that is almost....uncontrollable. It's not overbearing or too much, in my opinion. I honestly think it's a true attestation of their love for one another. Perfection. 

One huge, massive sigh.....this book was the absolute perfect ending for their passionate story. 

"Perfect love casts out fear."
~BEE


◆     ◆     ◆     ◆     ◆     ◆     

~MEET KENNEDY RYAN~
I'm a wife, a mom, a writer, an advocate for families living with autism. That's me in a nutshell. Crack the nut, and you'll find a Southern girl gone Southern California who loves pizza and Diet Coke, and wishes she got to watch a lot more television. You can usually catch me up too late, on social media too much, or FINALLY putting a dent in my ever-growing To Be Read list!

~CONNECT WITH KENNEDY~

FACEBOOK      AMAZON     GOODREADS     TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment