Friday, June 10, 2016

Book Tour Review: Sweet Jayne by K Webster


SWEET JAYNE
by K WEBSTER

Nadia Jayne’s world is full of villains.

Kasper thinks he hates her.
Donovan thinks he loves her.
Logan thinks he owns her.

Sweet Jayne is a complicated girl…

She needs Kasper.
She hides from Donovan.
She has a plan for Logan.

But maybe complicated Jayne isn’t so sweet after all…
In fact, she might just be the biggest villain of them all.

WARNING: Story contains dark taboo themes and violence both sexual and physical which could trigger emotional distress in reader.



REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"This time, I feel an overwhelming urge to protect her. From Him. Why? Because she's mine to destroy. Not his."

What the fuck? Ok, I don't know how to say this, so I am just going to put it out there: K Webster is CrAzY and.....I like it! What does that say about me?? Her books are always an escape to the insane side of thinking. Literally. I'm fairly positive I haven't read one of her dark books and NOT shaken my head at the insanity. I just wanna know how her mind works this way? She creates these over the top characters and their emotions, but easily sucks you into her crazy worlds.

This book has some seriously twisted and messed up passages, but I couldn't put it down. I had to keep reading. Twist after twist. Clue after Clue. I was glued to my kindle! This book. It was crazy. It was insane. But it was crazy good! Did it make me twinge a bit? Sure did. Did it make me gasp? Plenty of times. But, knowing Webster's writing, this is par for the course. A lot of shock to the awe. A lot of dark to the light. A lot of sexy to the insane. I can't help but shake my head. I am not entirely sure I can reconcile my thoughts on this book, but I do know that it sucked me in right away and I wanted answers. I was confused half the time because I was being drug around by my emotions. I wanted to know WHAT HAPPENED!!!! Jayne had a special kind of inner strength and one that just made me shake my head. I don't know how she did it. I wouldn't have survived that for even a day. I really liked Donovan and his love.....and Kasper is sexy as fuck! Logan was his own type of crazy.

My favorite part was the fact that I was kept guessing throughout the entire book. The many twists this book took, and the clues that were given, just to lead me into more questionable territory and it was brilliant. Apparently I enjoy this brand of crazy. HA!

If you want a twisted book of craziness and naughty, mixed in with head-shaking craziness with a side of.....craziness, this is your book. K Webster's writing is definitely a roller coaster ride of a read.

"The man is beautiful. But on the inside, he's a wolf in sheep's clothing."
~BEE

PURCHASE SWEET JAYNE:


~MEET K WEBSTER~
K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.
Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.

~CONNECT WITH K~

FACEBOOK     AMAZON     GOODREADS     TWITTER 

    WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment