Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Book Review for Zeke's Eden by K Webster



Following Daddy’s rules has always been easy.
Smile. Nod. Repeat.

Until I met Zeke.
Dark. Dirty. Sinner.
A hungry beast, released from his cage.
And I’m on the menu.

Tonight, I’m Zeke’s Eden.
His sugar.
His whore.

Daddy’s little girl is all grown up…

***Warning: This is an erotic novella.***



REVIEW: 4.5 STARS
"This is reckless. And sinful. So bad. Yet, I'm dying for more of his touch. I'm a needy addict who's had her first hit of a drug that gives her a high she's never experienced."

There is just something about K Webster's over the top dramatics to round out the hotter than sin sexiness in her books!!! Geez....I swear. I was instantly hooked while reading about Zeke and Eden and the crazy instant connection they both felt. I felt it between them too.

I will say this; for someone that says they don't read novellas, I sure have read quite a few this last week. My gosh, this was my third and I have been enjoying them all. 

Naughty. Ok? Naw-teee!! And holy hell, it's HOT!!!! I seriously giggled at the fact that Zeke pushed Eden SO far beyond her comfort zone, and it made me all squirmy!! Holy cow. HOT. Going against daddy's wishes has never been more fun!!! <insert evil grin> 

This was most definitely a case of insta-love, but also skirted along the lines of being in the right place at the right time. Meeting that person that instantly catches your eye and makes you feel things you've never felt before. Eden was turnt OUT!!  It was HOT. Everything Eden is running from is something Zeke is willing to rescue her from. And he wants the world to know that she is HIS. He was so possessive of her. Crazy? Maybe....but it worked. It really worked.

Did I mention it was hot? Because I'd like to lick Zeke all over.....just saying. Allllll over. 

"Tonight I'm not Daddy's little girl. I'm not Parker's perfect girlfriend. Tonight, I'm Zeke's Eden. His sugar. His whore."

~BEE

~MEET K WEBSTER~
K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.
Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.

~CONNECT WITH K~

FACEBOOK     AMAZON     GOODREADS     TWITTER 

    WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment