Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Book Tour Review for Sweetest Venom by Mia Asher


SWEETEST VENOM
by MIA ASHER


Ronan

I fell in love with a lie ...
She was beauty and destruction.
Kissing her was a tender song.
Fucking her, a wild poem.
Loving her, my downfall.
But she was mine.
Or so I thought.

Lawrence
I told her I wanted her body and not her love.
I lied.

Blaire

One man offered me his love.
The other, the world.
I'm falling, falling, falling ...
And there's no end in sight.


◆     ◆     ◆     ◆     ◆     ◆     ◆     
REVIEW: 5 STARS
"There is no room for logic when the heart is involved. To love is to lose all sense of reason."

Disclaimer: I would willingly give my heart to Mia to break with every single book she writes, every single time. The angst alone is crippling, but the relief you feel when it's all done is pretty phucking phenomenal!! How does she write such soul gripping words? How does she make me feel sorry for such selfishness and make me understand that side of it?? This book was beyond INTENSE. I'm writing this review fresh off the book so, I'm writing it while high on the feelings.

Mia tortures me so well....and I am a willing participant.

I don't even know where to begin.....my heart is in shambles. I was pretty worried about 90% in (not that the other 90% didn't grip me) because I KNOW what Mia can do to my heart. I've read Arsen. Ok? Dude....DUDE. My heart was seriously dragged through the mud with this book. I was really loving where this story was going, because while I wasn't particularly pulling for one team over the other, I knew that Blaire ultimately deserved love. But in perfect #MiaFuckingAsher fashion, she made sure I felt every.single.word. and twist and turn. It was DEEP. Painful. Heartfelt. Insane. Soul crushing.

I had so much anxiety while I was getting ready to read this book....it took me HOURS just to sit down to just relax enough to read it. Like, sit down....get up and get a treat, sit down and then open Facebook, etc. I was afraid to go through the turmoil that I knew was for certain on the other end of my kindle.

I highlighted SO much in this book, it's ridiculous. Mia made the entire storyline flow seamlessly. The heartbreak and pain was so genuinely prevalent throughout the entire book. I had a very deep, underlying ache the entire time I read this. I clenched my abs and pulled my hair through most of it. And I'd willingly do it again. Repeatedly. But, I will admit that I wanted to throw my kindle a time or two while I was messaging with a friend and it was getting rough.

I won't be able to do this book justice with my review, but I will say that this book was written with precision and perfection. While this was a long time coming, this book is proof that time and patience mesh well together and it is one that will definitely stick with me for a long time. Proof that you can never rush perfection. This book swallowed me up whole. I feel like I need to sit in the corner and cradle myself while I cry. She held my heart hostage the entire time I was reading this book!! OMG....seriously. I even commented on a post that I couldn't take it anymore....I was gonna quit reading. So freaking hard to read, but so freaking GOOD!!!

"To love you is to self-destruct, Blaire, but I seem unable to stop."
~BEE

YOU CAN READ MY REVIEW FOR EASY VIRTUE HERE.


~MEET MIA ASHER~
My name is Mia Asher.

I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. 

And, oh yes...I might be a bit crazy ­ but who isn't?

~CONNECT WITH MIA~
FACEBOOK     AMAZON      GOODREADS     TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment