Sunday, May 15, 2016

Book Tour Review for The Spiral Down by Aly Martinez

THE SPIRAL DOWN


I was afraid to fly.

He made me soar.

After years of climbing the ladder of success in the music industry, I finally had everything I could want.

Yet I still found myself wandering through life alone.

Captain Evan Roth was the one man I never saw coming.

Tall, dark, mysterious... Straight.
We were both damaged beyond repair and searching for something so elusive we weren’t sure it even existed.
But, when two broken souls collide in midair, falling is a given.

I just never expected to crave the spiral down.


REVIEW: 5 STARS
"Life is a struggle, but it's who you choose to take on the journey with you that matters the most."

I am SO IN LOVE!! I loved this book....wow. Just wow. I am still smiling after finishing it! I can't say this enough....Aly Martinez ROCKS. I am pretty convinced that she can't write a story that doesn't affect me in some way or another. Every book of hers has gripped me and this one was no different, but this one had a different element to it. This one grabbed onto my heart and made me soar....it was a beautiful love and the journey these two took for their HEA was perfectly illustrated in her writing.

We met Henry in The Fall Up and I immediately fell in love with him. If you check out my REVIEW, you can see just how much I LOVED Henry!! Well, this book isn't any different. He has a mouth that doesn't know when to quit. He has a wandering eye that doesn't know when to look the other way. He is absolutely hilarious! There is a lot to love about Henry, and his quick wit and sarcasm make this book a freakin' hoot! Hilarious!!! OMG...I laughed so hard throughout this book, my husband was asking me what I was reading. I had to read a few passages to him! Hahaha! Henry has a same fear that I have, and the way that he was acting and dealing with it had me cracking up so hard, I was literally tearing up. I love him so much!!!! 

Evan was a sarcastic one too. and I loved that he called Henry out a few times. These two characters meshed SO well! Evan was a hot hunky kinda guy, the kind that makes you daydream. I will admit his character was perfect! I liked the depth he had and the sanity he possessed to match Henry's insanity. This give and take between them was unrivaled. I *LOVED* these two together!

But past that, the insane connection these two had was off the charts HOT. I loved that these two vibed off each other so well. Once again, another the story that was a true page turner. Not only did these two have chemistry, they were perfect for each other. The Yin to the Yang. Their road to happiness was not an easy one, but after working through some emotions and preconceived notions, they had an ending worth celebrating. I loved that the poignant times between them were legit and real and were heartfelt.

With heartache and pain, lack of trust and fear.....things can go wrong very quickly, but the love will be everlasting if you can just work through it. Evan and Henry is the perfect example. This story was all sorts of sigh-worthy. I love Henry and Evan and they will stay with me for quite some time.

Enter HERE for an ecopy of the book. 

He was a storm of epic proportions. But maybe he was the only one capable of tearing my walls down.
~BEE



~MEET ALY MARTINEZ~
Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Aly Martinez is a stay-at-home mom to four crazy kids under the age of five- including a set of twins. Currently living in Chicago, she passes what little free time she has reading anything and everything she can get her hands on, preferably with a glass of wine at her side.
After some encouragement from her friends, Aly decided to add “Author” to her ever-growing list of job titles. So grab a glass of Chardonnay, or a bottle if you’re hanging out with Aly, and join her aboard the crazy train she calls life.

~CONNECT WITH ALY~

FACEBOOK     AMAZON     GOODREADS     TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment