Sunday, November 1, 2015

Release Day Blitz for 5 Stages of Riley Winters by R.D. Berg


5 STAGES OF RILEY WINTERS
by R.D. BERG
◆ Synopsis 
He left me shattered and mentally scarred. Our divorce should have healed those emotional wounds. It didn't.

Nine months have passed, and I am still trying to piece together my life that was torn to shreds. I am a shell of the person I once was.

GRIEF
Shrouds me in a cloak of darkness, isolates me from family and friends, and barely leaves me treading water. The only thing keeping me afloat is my rambunctious three-year old son, River.

FATE
Brings Liam Bowers into my life. He offers me everything my ex did not - love, adoration, romance and peace.

TROUBLE
Slithers it's way back into my life, threatening to kidnap the only glimpse of happiness I have found.

My past and future are colliding, and I am afraid the only fatality will be...me.
~PURCHASE~

~PLAYLIST~

~MEET R.D. BERG~
RD Berg lives in the great state of Texas with her three boys who drive her to thebrink of insanity most days. She loves to read, write and watch her two favorite shows, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. When she isn’t enthralled with a novel or a gory show, you can find her in the stands loudly cheering on her boys at their basketball and football games. She has three strong beliefs in life; Vanilla cake and Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream should be a major food group, Halloween should be celebrated every month, and Harry Potter’s birthday should be a national holiday.

~CONNECT WITH R.D.~
Facebook     Amazon     Goodreads     Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment