Monday, November 23, 2015

Belong by Jennifer Foor is LIVE!!

BELONG
Ten years ago I fell in love with a married woman. I walked away so she could be happy, moving
across the country to make sure I put space between us. We severed ties, and I promised myself I wouldn't look back.

Since then I committed to someone else, and we have a child and a life many would wish for. Except, it's never been enough for me. There's always been something missing; something I never wanted to admit.

With my own marriage failing, I'm forced to go back to my hometown to bury the man who raised me. I never expected to see her there, and nothing could prepare me for what would happen the moment my arms wrapped around hers again.


◆ PURCHASE 
AMAZON US     AMAZON UK      AMAZON AU      IBOOKS     KOBO     B&N



~MEET JENNIFER FOOR~
Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.

She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart. 

~CONNECT WITH JENNIFER~
FACEBOOK     AMAZON     GOODREADS     TWITTER     WEBSITE


No comments:

Post a Comment